- Individuals or legal entities domiciled in Seychelles that are conducting a business actively connected with the international financial services sector of Seychelles and are duly licensed to conduct such activities by the FSA (Financial Services Authority and/or other Seychelles Governmental Authorities.
- Members must be accepted by a majority of 51% votes during the monthly Sifsa meetings.
- Membership begins on the first day of the ensuing month;
- Each member is free to terminate his or her membership at any given date during a calendar year; however, fees will not be refunded;
- The Executive Committee maintains the right to terminate a membership if the member has acted in a way that is detrimental to the good repute of Seychelles
- Contributions for each calendar year must be paid not later than December of the same year
Please send an email to: email@example.com